Sunday 15 December 2013

Colleague Blog Part 4

The next blog I returned to was the first blog I compared my own to. Since then I have tried to add more detail to my blog and give a greater level of detail of my process. I think I accomplished this but in looking again and seeing how the animation process is built I have found their evaluations of their animating process to be far more detailed than my own. They have done a good job of showing each attempt to render whereas I only mentioned these issues and concentrated far more on the final product or at least the ending stage for that day as most of my scenes needed alterations.


I do think the use of dropbox is not as effective as my own use of screenshots and videos showing the outcomes of my work although this may be quicker than uploading a video on here. But overall I again feel as if I could have added more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment